Aerocool takes your privacy seriously.
- This policy covers how Aerocool treats personal information that Aerocool collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Aerocool products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Aerocool does not own or control, or to people that Aerocool does not employ or manage. In addition, certain Aerocool associated companies may have their own privacy statements.
Information Collection and Use
- Aerocool will collect and store your personal information when you register with Aerocool, when you use Aerocool products or services, visit Aerocool pages or the pages of certain Aerocool partners, and enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- Aerocool will ask you to fill up some personal information such as your name, address, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, personal interests, and other information about your assets when you register on our website and the aforementioned information would be disclosed to Aerocool, stored and used by Aerocool based on your consent. It would be deemed to have confirmation of your consent if you register successfully on our website. When you register on our website and log in to our services, you would cease to be an anonymous user to Aerocool.
- To enhance the service and maintain excellent communication with customers, Aerocool will use the aforementioned information for the following general purposes:
- To customize the advertising and content, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous report for internal and external clients.
- To collect, store and combine the information and share with Aerocool’s affiliates and trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Aerocool under confidentiality agreements to establish the public management system of customers. These companies may use your personal information to help Aerocool communicate with you about offers from Aerocool and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- To communicate with you or confirm your request by on-line questionnaires upon using the information by Aerocool’s business partners or subcontractor to recommend or introduce Aerocool’s product, service andsale information.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser (for example: Internet Explorer) settings. Every browser has different settings, so please look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.If you disable cookies, some features may not make your site experience as efficientand some of our services may not function properly.
This website is owned by Aerocool, but Aerocool doesn’t warrant any safety, privacy or other relevant contents of the other websites linked by this website and no employee, agency, representative, or partnership relationship was created by the links.
Confidentiality and Security
- In order to protect your safety and privacy, your information in Aerocool Account will be protected by a password.
- In some occasions Aerocool will use SSL security system to protect information during transmission.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to carry out their duties.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Aerocool reserves the right to modify or revoke this policy to handle any latest condition every now and then. We suggest you to read this policy carefullywhenever necessary to handle any new condition. We will announcea notice about any significant changes on this website.
Questions and Suggestions
Should you have any questions and suggestions, you’re welcome to contact us through the following ways:
- By email:email@example.com
- By mail:
Mailing address – 3F. -6, No. 79, Sec. 1, Xintai 5th Rd., Xizhi Dist., New Taipei City 22010, Taiwan(R.O.C.).
- By phone: +886-2- 8698-1088
- By fax: +886-2- 8698-1082