- +I cannot connect my Addressable RGB cable/s to the Motherboard. Why?
- Some motherboard models only provide standard RGB connection (4-pin) and not the Addressable RGB connection (same connector as 4-pin but with one pin missing).
- +There is only a 4-pin RGB header on my motherboard. Can I use a splitter to connect to my Addressable RGB fans?
- Unfortunately you cannot. The technologies are different between the two.
On the regular +12V RGB header, all LEDs of a primary color (R, G, B) are chained together and act simultaneously depending on the input signal. This makes individual LED addressing impossible.
- +Can you provide circuitry diagrams?
- Due to company policies, we do not provide circuitry info or diagrams to the public.