AeroCool Warranty Policy for Power Supply Units
Most AeroCool Power Supply Units are designed for PC systems, and not for cryptocurrency mining. The only cases in exception are the Gold Miner and AeroCool Cryptocurrency Power Supply (ACPS) series that are especially designed for cryptocurrency mining.
Manufacturer’s warranty is void upon use of any AeroCool power supply for cryptocurrency mining, with the exception of Gold Miner and ACPS series power supplies designed specifically for such purposes.
Warranty Policy for Regular Power Supply Units
This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. This Limited Warranty does not cover any damage or incidents caused by:
- INDUSTRIAL usage outside of the scope and specifications for which the PSU was designed according to INTEL’s Desktop Platform Form Factors such as industrial servers, cryptocurrency mining, and ultra-high load computing systems, even if it is short-term and only for testing purposes.
- Usage of the power connectors in a fashion differentfrom the guidelines described below:
|20+4 Pin||Power for motherboard|
|12V 4 Pin/8 Pin/4+4 Pin||Power for CPU|
|PCIe 6 Pin/8Pin/6+2Pin||Power for Graphics Cards|
|SATA, Molex 4 Pin and FDD||Power for storage or cooling devices|
- Burned cables and connectors are 100% evidence of cryptocurrency mining.
- End users should provide correct and precise system configurations including CPU, VGA, motherboard, DRAM, and storage, as well as information on any product malfunction, in order for distributors to identify the source of the malfunction before evaluating its application to the warranty.
- Improper maintenance of incorrect installation.
- Theft and loss of a product.
- Removal of the outer shell of the PSU and/or modification of any of its parts,components, or wires without consulting an AeroCool approved technician.
- Damage to internal components due to the presence of external agents inside of the casing, such as cigarette butts, ash, liquids, insects, small animals, etc.
- Fire caused by accidental spillage of chemical or flammable substances let near the equipment. The equipment shall be placed away from such substances.
- Natural disasters, or any act of God.
- Damage to the internal components due to the presence of external agents inside of the casing, such as cigarette buts, ashes, any liquid, insects, small animals, etc.
- Use of modularized wires provided by other manufacturers.
- Expansion of the connectors through adapters or other means.
- Any adjustments or modifications made to the product.
- Overloading the unit with power consumption that surpasses its maximum load as stated in its corresponding label and documentation.
- Continuous usage for extended periods of time without turning the system off.
Continuous usage for extended periods of time without turning the system off.
Your warranty will be void if:
- The warranty sticker is removed or damaged.
- The serial number of the product is altered, amended, modified, or removed.
- The product model does not match the serial number.
- The case or wiring of the product is damaged.
Limitation of Liability
AEROCOOL IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT,OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT),OR COMMERCIAL LOSS FOR BREACHING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON YOUR PRODUCT EVEN IF AEROCOOL HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some local laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply in your jurisdiction.
Exclusion of Implied Warranties
EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS HARDWARE PRODUCT IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. Some local laws do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so this limitation may not apply in your jurisdiction.